For several months, there has been a raft of fraudulent investment proposals and scams, usurping the name, address, logo and/or approval number of authorised players as well as the names of employees of said players (including Amundi).
Amundi calls for vigilance and reminds you of the following points:
- Amundi and its subsidiaries never contact the general public directly to offer a financial product;
- Amundi never raises funds directly from the general public;
- Amundi products are systematically sold through intermediaries (private wealth advisors, bank advisors, independent financial advisors, etc.).
Amundi reminds you of the following warning signals, that should alert you:
- You don’t know the person who is contacting you;
- You are promised very high returns with no risk;
- You are asked to make a decision quickly;
- You are asked to make a transfer to a foreign bank account.