Amundi Singapore was established in 1989 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amundi, a leading asset manager, ranked number 1 in the Europe1, top 10 worldwide with over US$2.216 trillion of assets under management2.
Amundi Singapore, My trusted investment partner
Global Investment center, local presence
Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager with an established footprint in Asia. Amundi Singapore was established in 1989, celebrating 30 years as the Key Regional Hub for Southeast Asia.
Amundi Singapore has grown to become the largest office for Amundi in Southeast Asia, with strong local presence and expertise to provide effective solutions tailored to the needs, goals and risk appetites of investors in Singapore.
Today, Amundi Singapore is also the Investment Centre for Asia Fixed Income & Currencies.
Our global corporate ambition, is to be the top 5 global asset managers recognized for:
- The quality of our expertise and services to clients
- Our solid earnings growth and profitability, and
- Our commitment as a responsible firm
Dedicated local sales and client service
With a full-fledged organization and infrastructure geared to meet clients' needs, we have been serving institutional investors and fund distributors across a wide range of asset classes.
Our global capabilities are delivered through local teams to ensure best in-class service.
Amundi in Asia
US$ 355 billion of assets under management in Asia 1
Get in Touch
(1) No.1 European asset manager based on global assets under management (AUM) and the main headquarters being based in Europe - Source: IPE “Top 500 asset managers” published in June 2020 and based on AUM as at December 2019.
(2) Amundi figures in USD, as of December 31 2020.