Amundi ETF – competitive and innovative
As a leading European ETF Issuer Amundi, stands out for its competitive pricing*, innovation and the quality of the funds available to investors.
A useful tool in an investor’s portfolio
The global ETF market has grown considerably over the last decade. ETFs, also known as ‘trackers’, aim to replicate as closely as possible the performance of their benchmark index, whether it rises or falls. They combine the advantages of index funds (compliant with European UCITS IV regulations) with those of equities (easy to buy and sell).
A major European player in the ETF market
Competitive pricing structure*
Innovative and high quality products
Amundi ETF assets under management growing faster than the European market1
A range of simple, liquid and transparent ETFs, among the least expensive* in the market
01 | Recognised and trusted expertise
Having launched its first funds in 2001, Amundi is recognised as one of the European pioneers in the ETF market. We currently offer nearly one hundred products, all complying with European UCITS IV standards. Our range of ETFs covers the main asset classes, geographic regions and a large number of sectors and themes.
02 | Committed to our principles
Amundi’s ETF model is based on three strong and unvarying principles:
- Competitive prices. Our management fees are amongst the lowest in the market - more than 25% cheaper on average than similar European competitors’ products*.
- Innovation. We constantly seek and develop new products - more than a third of our funds were unique to Amundi at the time of their launch.
- Product quality due to a proven replication method and clear and transparent information on the funds’ composition.
03 | Dedicated local teams
Amundi ETFs are listed on main European stock markets: Euronext Paris, Deutsche Börse, Borsa Italiana, SIX Swiss Exchange and the London Stock Exchange. Dedicated ETF teams are based in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
Fannie WurtzHead of ETF and Indexing, Amundi
« The ETF segment is experiencing particularly strong growth in the asset management industry. It is and will remain one of the major growth areas for Amundi in the years to come. »
ETF Express Awards
- 2018 - Best Fixed Income (excluding cash) ETF Management Company
- 2018 - Best Emerging Markets Equity ETF Management Firm
European Pensions Awards
- 2018 - ETF Provider of the year
Global Investor Awards
- 2018 - ETF/Passive manager of the Year
- 2018 - Amundi ETF iSTOXX Europe Multi-Factor Market Neutral UCITS ETF - "Innovation" Awards Equities market
- 2018 - AMUNDI ETF MSCI EASTERN EUROPE EX RUSSIA UCITS ETF - Emerging Market Equities Awards " Best Tracking Error"
- 2018 - AMUNDI ETF MSCI EUROPE MIN VOLATILITY UCITS ETF - Developed Market Large Cap Equities "Best tracking error"
Trackinsight Awards 2017
- 2017 - Best Tracking Difference in the category Emerging Market Equities AMUNDI ETF MSCI EMERGING MARKETS UCITS ETF-USD
- 2017 - Best Tracking Error in the category Developed Market Large cap Equities AMUNDI ETF MSCI USA UCITS ETF-USD
- 2017 - European ETF of the year AMUNDI ETF MSCI EMERGING MARKETS UCITS ETF
Related investment expertise
* Prizes awarded to Amundi ETF by Funds Europe magazine and by the readers of ETF Express.
1 - Reference period 2008-2017, source: Europe Monthly ETF Market Review - Deutsche Bank as at 31 December 2017, data likely to vary over time.
* Source: Amundi ETF. Calculated by Amundi using data as of 31/12/2017 from source: DB ETF Research. The average asset-weighted Total Expense Ratios (TERs) of all Amundi ETF Funds: 0.23%, against global average TERs of other European ETFs (incl. the Funds): 0.30% as per DB ETF Research. Important: some individual Funds may not be cheaper than their European peers or may not have an equivalent European peer group to compare with and vice versa. The TER corresponds to the ongoing charges disclosed in the KIID. Analysis excluding third party commissions/costs incurred directly by investors when trading.
The funds are neither sponsored, approved, distributed or promoted by index providers. Index providers make no declaration as to the suitability of an investment.A full description of the indices is available from the providers.
The policy regarding portfolio transparency and information on the funds’ assets are available on amundietf.com. Indicative net asset value is published by stock exchanges. Shares purchased on the secondary market cannot usually be sold directly back to the funds. Investors must buy and sell shares on a secondary market with the assistance of an intermediary (e.g. a stockbroker) and may incur fees for doing so. Investors may pay more than the current net asset value when buying shares and may receive less than the current net asset value when selling them.
The information on this website is prepared by Amundi Singapore Limited and reflects, as of the date hereof, the views of Amundi Singapore Limited (or its applicable affiliate providing the publication) (“Amundi”) and sources believed by Amundi to be reliable. No representation or warranty is made concerning the accuracy of any data compiled herein. In addition, there can be no guarantee that any projection, forecast or opinion in these publications will be realized. Past performance and any forecasts made are not indicative of future performance. Any opinion or view expressed herein is subject to change without notice. These publications are provided for information purposes only, and under no circumstances may any information contained herein be construed as investment advice. The information contained herein does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation, or needs, and you should seek professional advice before making any investment decisions. Any information contained herein may not be construed as any sales or marketing materials in respect of, or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of, any financial instrument, product or service provided by Amundi and its affiliated companies. References to specific securities in the publications are presented solely in the context of industry/country analysis and are not to be considered recommendations by Amundi and its affiliated companies. Amundi and its affiliated companies do not accept any liability whatsoever whether direct or indirect that may arise from the use of information on this website. Amundi, its associates, directors, connected parties and/or employees may from time to time have interests and or underwriting commitments in the investments described herein. The information on this website is not intended for “US Persons”, as defined in the Securities and Exchange Commission’s “Regulation S” under the 1933 U.S. Securities Act.
Our solutions do not offer a performance or capital guarantee and present a risk of capital loss