Amundi Singapore, My trusted investment partner
Amundi Singapore was established in 1989 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amundi, a leading asset manager, ranked number 1 in the Europe1, top 10 worldwide with over US$2.012 trillion of assets under management2.
Global Investment center, local presence
Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager with an established footprint in Asia. Amundi Singapore was established in 1989, celebrating 30 years as the Key Regional Hub for Southeast Asia.
Amundi Singapore has grown to become the largest office for Amundi in Southeast Asia, with strong local presence and expertise to provide effective solutions tailored to the needs, goals and risk appetites of investors in Singapore.
Today, Amundi Singapore is also the Investment Centre for Asia Fixed Income & Currencies.
Our global corporate ambition, is to be the top 5 global asset managers recognized for:
- The quality of our expertise and services to clients
- Our solid earnings growth and profitability, and
- Our commitment as a responsible firm
Dedicated local sales and client service
With a full-fledged organization and infrastructure geared to meet clients' needs, we have been serving institutional investors and fund distributors across a wide range of asset classes.
Our global capabilities are delivered through local teams to ensure best in-class service.
Amundi in Asia
US$ 394 billion of assets under management in Asia2
Get in Touch
(1) No.1 European asset manager based on global assets under management (AUM) and the main headquarters being based in Europe - Source: IPE “Top 500 asset managers” published in June 2022 and based on AUM as at December 2021.
(2) Amundi figures in USD including Lyxor, as of 30 September 2022.