For several months, there has been a raft of fraudulent investment proposals and scams, usurping the name, address, logo and/or approval number of authorised players as well as the names of employees of said players (including Amundi).
Amundi calls for vigilance and reminds you of the following points:
- Amundi and its subsidiaries never contact the general public directly to offer a financial product;
- Amundi never raises funds directly from the general public;
- Amundi products are systematically sold through intermediaries (private wealth advisors, bank advisors, independent financial advisors, etc.).
Amundi reminds you of the following warning signals, as indicated by the French financial markets authority (AMF), that should alert you:
- You don’t know the person who is contacting you;
- You are promised very high returns with no risk;
- You are asked to make a decision quickly;
- You are asked to make a transfer to a foreign bank account.